is a family activity that can be performed by adults as well as children of 13 years old or more in a safe and fun way. If you do not know how to swim, don’t worry, it is and experience similar to walking
on the moon, your hair will not get wet, you may even use eyeglasses or contact lenses and if you are a woman, don’t worry for the make up, it will stay on its place.
Relax and enjoy in Cancun, Sea-Trek®
equipment will allow you to walk and breathe naturally, in fact, is easier than snorkeling because you do not use a mouth piece to breathe.
For a better experience, there is a previous briefing before the trek that lasts 10 minutes. The experience lasts around 20 minutes, and once in the water, certified divers will help you and assist you the whole time.
• Cost: $65 USD
• Schedule: Every day of the week, and every hour starting from 11:00 AM until 17:00 PM
• Capacity: Up to 8 people per schedule
• Duration: 30 minutes, 10 minutes of introduction and 20 minutes in the water
• Species which you can interact: Shad, Orange tail triggerfish, Sea robins, Pepper surgeon fish, Moorish idol, African surgeon fish, Blackspotted puffer, Filefish, Foxface rabbitfish, Ring-tailed surgeon fish, Cownose ray, Yellowtail kingfish and Longfin spadefish.
What interactions are included in this package?
• Access to the Aquarium + Sea Trek with Sea Trek® equipment + dolphins presentation
• Sea Trek® equipment
• Showers, dress-up areas
Is important to know that this activity does not include:
• Interaction with dolphins
• Photos (They can be purchased at the interactive Aquarium Store Cancun)