We provide each visitor with a life vest to be used during the program activities, so don't worry if you don't know how to swim. Our staff is trained to make sure you feel safe, comfortable and ready to enjoy your dolphin experience.
Articles in this section
- Is there a minimum age or height requirement to participate in the dolphin interaction programs?
- What happens if it rains?
- How close will the person accompanying me be to the area where I will be swimming with the dolphins?
- Can young children enter the habitats?
- Is the area where you swim with dolphins deep?
- Can I feed the dolphins?
- Do children use life vests?
- Is it dangerous to swim with dolphins?
- Will I be allowed to get close to the dolphins?
- Do I need to know how to swim in order to participate in a dolphin swim program?