Yes. For safety reasons and to avoid distracting the dolphins, participants are asked not to bring video or photography cameras to the wet areas around the dolphinariums. Delphinus has a professional photography and video team as well as the best equipment. After your swim with the dolphins, you'll be able to purchase the videos and photographs taken of you.
Articles in this section
- What is our Cancellation Policy?
- Can handicapped and disabled visitors participate in the dolphin programs?
- Can I purchase photographs and videos taken during my experience with dolphins?
- Are lockers, bathrooms and changing rooms available in the habitats?
- Do you offer discounts for your dolphin programs?
- If I book a dolphin interaction program at Delphinus, will transportation be provided for an accompanying member?
- How is the program organized?
- Do I need to book in advance?