The program is divided in two parts: on-deck briefing and explanation for touching the dolphins (out of the water) and interaction with the dolphins (in the water).
Articles in this section
- What is our Cancellation Policy?
- Can handicapped and disabled visitors participate in the dolphin programs?
- Can I purchase photographs and videos taken during my experience with dolphins?
- Are lockers, bathrooms and changing rooms available in the habitats?
- Do you offer discounts for your dolphin programs?
- If I book a dolphin interaction program at Delphinus, will transportation be provided for an accompanying member?
- How is the program organized?
- Do I need to book in advance?